Tales of an Upper West Side Nothing

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

One Eyed Willie Strikes Again

This is an update to today's earlier post. I was eating a leisurely lunch today while reading the AMny- the poor people's paper of choice- and I had a revelation. I am officially quitting my day job and becoming a writer at large for AMny. First of all I have always thought this might be a good idea because they either get all their stories from the AP or have high school students write persuasive essays- I mean articles- and then paste them together in a slapdash way to create a newspaper. But, I digress. On the entertainment page- my favorite page- there today were 2 separate pictures of 2 aforementioned celebs at Fashion Week. One was Mr. Alec Baldwin and one was none other than Ms. Martha- how am I still making it into papers-Plimpton. How crazy?

1 Comments:

Blogger Post-Denom Jew said...

Good old Martha, I see her in Gristedes sometimes and now she's dating the guy from SNL...the guy who does a great woody allen...

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter