Tales of an Upper West Side Nothing

Friday, February 03, 2006

Good Things- Mazel Mazel!

I am adding a new section to our blog. Celebrity sightings. I will post who I have seen and I am taking sightings from readers and I will post those too. Extra bonus points if you get a picture.
So this week I saw this guy.

This is the husband from "The Comeback."

In addition I saw my favorite celebrity sighting celebrity this week. Yep, MR. ALEC BALDWIN. He must live in my neighborhood because that is the 2nd time I have seen him in the past few months. And let me tell you Alec has gotten rid of the bloat. Lookin' good Alec.


S

3 Comments:

Blogger Post-Denom Jew said...

I see Alec all the time too. and Martha Plimpton, for anyone who knows who Martha Plimpton is.

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw chad lowe in whole foods, which is totally unexciting. sorry to bore your blog readers, sim.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Post-Denom Jew said...

Chad Lowe is in the where-are-they-now category. You just knew Hillary Swank was going to ditch him once she got her second oscar.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter