Welcome to the BLOG Baby!!
This is what I looked like when I filed in the 80's.WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!!!!
We finally stopped talking about it and made it. Hopefully, it will provide you with some humor to brighten your day.
The worse than watching paint dry boredom of my job allows me to e-mail everyone I know in the free world many many times throughout the day. Through these e-mail exchanges I have written some very funny ramblings which have brought upon me many dirty looks from my bosses who think I should be busy- but I think that they have forgotten the way that "work" works. Unless you assign me something to do I will not have anything to do. It takes me about 5 nanoseconds to file the big hunk of files you gave me at 9:00 am. Therefore by 10:00 am I am really ready to do something else. Oh, and I don't need an entire afternoon to think about how I am going to rearrange the files. That takes about 10 seconds. So I am really running out of ways to look busy. Suggestions are welcome!
S

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home