That's what I said- Booby Trap!
Well- we do have readers!!!! As promised I have reader celebrity sightings.
Amanda saw Chad Lowe in Whole Foods. She seems to think that is not all that exciting. I beg to differ. Amanda- maybe you don't know this about Hollywood but when you announce you are getting divorced your celebrity status rises 100 points! So therefore this was a big one.
Akira also sees Alec pretty often and claims to have seen Martha Plimpton. For all those unaware she is the ugly girl from Goonies. I too have seen Martha a few times. My friends once saw her at a cafe and decided to go up to her because what child of the 80's didn't watch Goonies a million times a year. But they said that Martha was not very nice- I think they even used the "B" word. She apparently rolled her eyes at them and told them to go away. Um... Martha if I were you I would appreciate any recognition I could get. I mean the only thing I have seen you in is Beautiful Girls and you weren't looking too good.
Late addition. Naomi saw Jaromir Jagr of Pittsburgh Penguin- now Ranger- fame.
I quote Naomi's e-mail- "relay this.....Jaromir Jagr-(seen at whiskey park sat night feb 4th.....i have a few choice words for him, but this is my work account- not so appropriate."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home