Alma Martyr
So I am watching this horrific show on the WB- The Bedford Diaries. I am not really sure what school it is supposed to be but one dude was walking on campus and the campus looked very familiar. It happened to be my college- which is a women's school so what the heck were so many men doing on the campus- and most of them were kissing women to boot. I graduated a few years ago but if memory serves there were hardly any men making out with women right by the front gates. But hey maybe things have changed. But really the purpose of this blog it to complain about how much my alma mater and it's mother school will whore itself out to television and film. Once in a while is ok but all the freakin' time?! Many a time I was asked to walk out of my way to get to class. Um.. that will be a $10,000 deduction from my $120,000 tuition. I think I came here to get an education not be an extra on a Tobey Maguire movie or perhaps one of the 50 Law and Orders that filmed during my 4 years.

Can you guess where I went to school from all the clues?
-S

3 Comments:
I was complaining that fake TV stars were getting way more action than the actual students. I wish my school looked like that when I was there. Please- no Sarah Lawrence for me!!! By the way I once went to visit my friend there and believe me - it is no stereotype!
um mount holyoke?
Yeah it was annoying to have to walk over the wires and ramps, etc. But I always managed to snag a few twizzlers from the catering table!
Post a Comment
<< Home