Tales of an Upper West Side Nothing

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Anorexia Celebriosa

I had a celebrity sighting today and I know this because I was almost gored by her collar bone. I saw Joan Allen today. First of all, sister is TALL. My goodness she is huge. Secondly sister needs a cracker. I read a couple months ago that she was sickly thin but people this was ridiculous. This woman has not a single fat cell on her body. I passed her and then looked back and she was wearing the skinniest pair of jeans I have ever seen. WOW!
Here are some pics:





-S

3 Comments:

Blogger The Liz said...

Perhaps I am a stalker, but I remembered about your blog, and what else am I going to do at work? Work? Ha!

Anyway, sister makes Rachel Zoe, who I am fairly convinced can be blamed with many of society's problems, look fat. Now that is motherfuckin' sad. And gross. Ew.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

camera digital hp photosmart


slr camera



kodak digital camera ac adapter


camera digital polaroid software

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter