Tales of an Upper West Side Nothing

Monday, May 29, 2006

I DUB THEE COCKROACH SLAYER

I have had it up to my eyeballs. I need to move so if anyone has a place for me to live -PLEASE SPEAK NOW!
I slayed the cockroach in the hallway tonight and then came back to my room to get ready for bed. In doing so I knocked something over and it got stuck on the sticky traps I have on my floor. I went to remove it and found a dead roach. I threw out the sticky paper and then went back to my room. I leaned over my bed to look at my other 50 sticky papers. Lo and behold another dead roach! Three in one night!!! Where do I live- what is going on? Please help me.
-S

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have very much helped me with a source of the information.
- uwsnothing.blogspot.com v
spaghetti alla carbonara

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Site . Nice work.
- www.blogger.com u
spaghetti alla carbonara

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Radar detector list new url Bontril the reorder store Mallika serawat porn movies Adult videos buy online pregnant women wet pussy catalogs to sell items from and make money ritalin abus female vibrators Training programs courses project management tempur pedic mattress topper

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter