Unfortunate names
So I took a taxi today to the doctor's office. I always check the name of the driver- merely out of curiosity and also in case they take me for a joyride, which has been known to happen, I know their names to report later.
So today I get into a cab and the driver is only wearing a vest. No shirt underneath-very 80's style. I look up to see his name and it is "Mamadou Diallo." Oh- poor poor man. To have a name so similar to someone brutally murdered by the NYPD. I am sure wherever he is from it is probably a common name but for most New Yorkers it only evokes one person.

3 Comments:
Know it all says... i think the murdered guy's name was Amadou.
Where did you find it? Interesting read Prime time news abc tamiflu Concrete work private driveways sidewalks and parking areas sex oral clip Lipitor versus lopid Woodbine racetrack and slots evista children s swimwear Flowers james gordon irving mercola evista Malpractice lawyers in queens evista side effects osteoporosis interest rate on refinance
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Headaches migraine protonix side effects Presidential fitness effexor immune system world bodybuilding pics of bodybuilding kids Multiple hard drives in xbox afterschool upskirts Body builder steve reeves
Post a Comment
<< Home