Sleep Clinic
If you read my post yesterday then you know that the subway is my own personal sleep clinic. So apparently the clinic forgot to wake me up this morning. I have been riding the commuter rail and the subway for most of my life and most certainly my entire adult life. Not once in all my years have I ever missed my stop. I may be asleep but there is a little part of my brain that doesn't shut down and is always listening to the stop announcements. This morning, after a night of 8 hour sleep, I fell asleep on the subway again. And I missed my stop and woke up FOUR stops later. I could not believe it! Either I am getting old or I need more sleep. I had to get off the subway - and it wasn't one of those stations where you don't have to pay again. I had to go out on the street and cross it to go back uptown. What is happening to me?????

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home